Olive harvest in Tuscia, Italy
Looking for things to do near Rome? Join us for the olive harvest in marvelous Tuscia.
from 40€ per person (only groups)
A day dedicated to the practice of olive harvest, typical of the land of Tuscia since ancient times, an unique experience to touch all the stages in the production of the famous italian olive oil.
Along the Via Amerina, you will experience the life of real farmers, from the olive picking to the trasformation into oil.
After taking part in the harvest, you will recieve a special gift as a souvenir for this authentic italian experience.
OLIVE HARVEST IN TUSCIA – THIS TRIP INCLUDES
- Short intrduction to the harvest and cultivation techniques
- Equipment for the harvest
- Trasnger from the olive grove to the mill to assist to the processing and pressing stage
- Rich lunch buffet with local products and of course olive oil
- Bottle of oil produced during the day
Saturday or Sunday between October 15th and November 15th
Piazzale della Bottata – Nepi (VT)
DeparturePiazzale della Bottata, 01036 Nepi VT
Meeting point: Piazzale della Bottata, 01036 Nepi VT